Cypress is an earthy scented oil with calming and soothing properties. It is excellent for overthinking, feelings of overwhelming, major life transitions and grief and trauma aid. It is sourced from Spain, France, Italy, and Morocco and extracted by steam distillation.
- used to treat pain and inflammation
- has good activity against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria
- plays a role in the prevention of degenerative conditions due to antioxidant properties
- has been used to relieve spasmodic coughs in natural medicine
- great for decongestion of the respiratory and venous systems
- serves as a diuretic and helps reduce excess fluid in tissues
Blends Well With
- Juniper Berry
- Black Pepper
- German Chamomile
- Thyme ct. linalol,
Take caution when using with asthmatics as it may be helpful with the airway or a potential irritant in some cases. Always start with a low dilution, you can add more if needed.